Select a month to view Wuhan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. Wuhan climate summary The Wuhan lies on 36m above sea level Wuhan's climate is classified as warm and temperate. The Atlai mountains are a sparsely populated area that most tourists have not yet discovered. Annual Weather Averages Near Wuhan. Average temperatures for February at cities throughout China are listed below in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius. 74 of 140 . February, the last month of the winter, in Wuhan, is a fresh month, with average temperature ranging between min 2.4°C (36.3°F) and max 10.1°C (50.2°F). February is in the winter in Wuhan and is typically the 2nd coldest month of the year. The maximum number of cases are reported in China's Wuhan, where sub-zero minimum temperatures were reported during both January and February. Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers. For reference, on July 29, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Wuhan typically range from 80°F to 91°F, while on January 19, the coldest day of the year, they range from 34°F to 45°F. 8°C | 46°F. Daytime temperatures during February average above freezing for all the major US cities, except Minneapolis, but nights usually get frosty for many in the north. 74 of 140 . Subscribe to our newsletter. 80° 68° 56° 44° 32° Feb. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29. The hottest February weather, both day and night, is in Florida, southern California and Arizona. Aug Temperature Graph. The average temperature in Wuhan during the winter is 2 °C (35.6 °F), and sometimes it snows. Average temperatures for February at cities throughout China are listed below in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius. Show in Fahrenheit. High Temp: 92 °F. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more. Compounding the feeling of cold is the lack of heating in many public places. Weather: January brings freezing temperatures and snow. You can jump to a separate table for each section of the country: North China, Northeast China, East China, South Central China, Southwest China and Northwest China. Low Temp: 33 °F. The rainfall in Wuhan is significant, with precipitation even during the driest month. First Choice FloridaTix Hoseasons James Villas Jet2.com Jet2holidays Love Holidays On the Beach Rail Europe - formerly Loco2 RHS Saga Holidays TUI Virgin Atlantic VRBO (formerly HomeAway) More... We help you find the best travel deals for your holiday in the sun by sharing tips on when and where to go, before providing you with top discounts. It is one of the highlights that is on the bucket list for many travelers who go to China. Apr Its winter is cold and humid. . The climate in Wuhan during February can be summarized as cool and reasonably dry. Wuhan lies in the eastern Jianghan Plain, on the confluence of the Yangtze River and its largest tributary, the Han River. Check out our extended forecasts. Plan on bringing your warm clothes and something that will protect you from the rain. We rated the following activities from 1 (least suitable) to 10 (best) to do in . 11°C | 53°F. Get notified about our newest bucket list destinations and more! Jun Lire un aperçu du climat. The wettest month is July with an average of 40mm of rain. Travel guide and advices. Curious what the average weather is like in Wuhan in a specific month? Nov There are abundant rainfall and sunshine as well as four distinct seasons. Winter Winter begins in December and ends in February. Then, the generalized additive model was applied to explore the impact of temperature, humidity and diurnal temperature range on daily mortality of COVID-19. You can make a visit to enjoy the bright plum flowers. The Li River is the most beautiful place in the world, Go to China's Zhangjiajie National Park with the highest, the fastest, largest-loaded outdoor elevator in the world, The ultimate guide to Ubud – everything you need to know to escape the crowds. You can jump to a separate table for each section of the country: North China, Northeast China, East China, South Central China, Southwest China and Northwest China. Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 17:22 CST (China Standard Time).. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Wuhan ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Wuhan ☀ Weather forecast for Wuhan in February ☔. The amount of rain in February is normal with an average of 61mm (2.4in). An experience that you might want to add to your bucket list. Jul The weather today in Wuhan: It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 29% of the time in february. Generalized additive model was applied to explore the effect of temperature, humidity and diurnal temperature range on the daily death counts of COVID-19. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in China and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world. Thousands of floating mountains overgrown with trees at the top dominate this fairy tale landscape. Autumn (September – November): Autumns are often hot and sultry in Wuhan and the average temperature is around 20 °C but it can also cross 30 °C sometimes. 03, 2017 20:30 . With a population of over 11 million, it is the largest city in Hubei, the most populous city in Central China, the seventh-most populous Chinese city, and one of the nine National Central Cities of China. Oct [ Local Weather Report ] Changsha : 01:00 AM 12°C : Hefei : 01:00 AM 11°C : This WeatherCity Weather Forecast for Wuhan, Hubei Sheng, China is computed using a computer-generated forecast model and should be considered experimental. Read an overview of the climate. What's the weather like in Wuhan, China in January 2021? 1. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Wuhan. Mar Travel guide and advices. Wuhan Temperature Yesterday. The spread of the Wuhan coronavirus shows no signs of slowing, as China reported another major spike in both confirmed cases and deaths in the region at the heart of the epidemic. It is the second coldest month of the year. It can get very hot in summer. Temperature February min. Avg. There may be many cloudy and rainy days during this month. February, the last month of the winter, in Wuhan, is a fresh month, with average temperature ranging between min 2.4°C (36.3°F) and max 10.1°C (50.2°F).In February, the average high-temperature is relatively the same as in January - a fresh 10.1°C (50.2°F). Daytime maximum temperatures average around a cool 10°C (50°F), whilst at night 1°C (35°F) is normal. In recent thirty years, the average annual rainfall is 1269 millimeters, mainly in June to August. It is the coldest month. During the night it can cool down. Best Time to Visit Wuhan March to May is the best time for Wuhan travel. January 2020 Weather in Wuhan — Graph °F. Wuhan - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Wuhan. Plum flower is the city flower of Wuhan. How about weather at 31 Dec 2016- 3 Jan 2017 in Wuhan? *affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use. Get the monthly weather forecast for Wuhan, Hubei, China, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. February is in the winter in Wuhan and is typically the 2nd coldest month of the year. Wuhan is the capital of Hubei province in China. Feb Dec. High Temperature 10 °C 50 °F; Low Temperature 4 °C 39 °F; Rainfall 11 mm; Chance of Cloudy Day 36 % Chance of Fog Day 21 % Chance of Rain 43 % Chance of Snow Day 10 % Chance of Sunny Day 33 % Chance of Windy Day 5 % February; March; April; May; June; July; August; September; October; November; December; January ; Wuhan Weather for February 2020. Maximum temperature yesterday: 46 °F (at 12:00 pm) Minimum temperature yesterday: 43 °F (at 12:00 am) Average temperature yesterday: 44 °F. Today’s and tonight’s Wuhan, Hubei, People's Republic of China weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com It is warm, dry and sunny in that period. Météo en Wuhan en février 2020. Every workday at Lenovo’s tablet and phone factory on the outskirts of Wuhan, arriving employees report to a supervisor for the first of at least four temperature checks. We now have a tool which suggests which destination suits your ideal climate conditions. Back in January, high temperatures in Wuhan … Time Spent in Various Temperature Bands and the Growing Season growing season Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 0% 100% 10% 90% 20% 80% 30% … Weather in Wuhan in February 2020. This is in the early days of the pandemic in Wuhan, back in January and February when the city of 11 million went into a 2 1/2-month lockdown and … In this month you will hardly see any sunshine with 97 hours of sun during the whole month. °F. This nation-wide website presents information about the weather and climate for almost every country around the world.Learn more. Spring (March – April): This season is comparatively short and temperature easily shots up to 20°C. … 4°C | 39°F. In this study, we collected the daily death numbers of COVID-19, meteorological parameters and air pollutant data from 20 January 2020 to 29 February 2020 in Wuhan, China. Asked by Xvier from Thailand | Dec. 08, 2016 20:17 . WUHAN, CHINA – FEBRUARY 03: (CHINA OUT) An aerial view of the city skyline is seen on February 3, 2020 in Wuhan, Hubei province, China. Tuesday Evening: Temperature: 19°C: Cloudy with a chance of showers. Température, l’eau, précipitations, jours de pluie et de conseils sur la meilleure période pour visiter Wuhan. The Andaman Islands belong officially to India, but are actually closer to Myanmar, Indonesia and Thailand. Palki Sharma Upadhyay tells you what this means for India's fight against the pandemic. The climate in Wuhan during January can be summarized as cool and reasonably dry. The average annual temperature is 16.5 °C. The Li River might be the most beautiful and most photographed landscape in China. Billy H.C. Kwok/Bloomberg Billy H.C. Kwok/Bloomberg Temperature: 22°C: Cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Wuhan. Sometimes, there may be cold periods during which the temperature remains around freezing even during the day, and even snow can fall. The average temperature is around 20 °C (68 °F) - 25 °C (77 °F). So what to wear in February? Average High/Low Temperature: Wuhan. The best time for a Kailash tour/trekking is from mid-May to mid-October when the temperature is most pleasant. The average low-temperature, in Wuhan, China, is 2.4°C (36.3°F). Hide Caption. Découvrez quand partir à Wuhan pour être certain d'avoir une météo idéale pour vos vacances. The annual average temperature is 15.8℃-17.5℃. Questions Answers; We will in Wuhan from 9 October to 16 October. Wind: 4 mph. The best time of year to visit Wuhan in China. Loading weather data. Generalized additive model was applied to explore the effect of temperature, humidity and diurnal temperature range on the daily death counts of COVID-19. Wuhan Four Seasons. Guide de voyage et des conseils. Ne vous trompez pas de période ! Daily low temperatures are around 35°F, rarely falling below 28°F or exceeding 44°F. This is in the early days of the pandemic in Wuhan, back in January and February when the city of 11 million went into a 2 1/2-month lockdown and … Sep Between march and june the climate is good. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Wuhan ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Wuhan ☀ Weather forecast for Wuhan in November ☔. We recommend to visit the Tiger Leaping Gorge from March til May and from October til November. ET Flowers are in full blossom especially cherry blossoms, always attracting amounts of travelers. Hide Caption. The growing season in Wuhan typically lasts for 10.0 months (303 days), from around February 14 to around December 13, rarely starting before January 21 or after March 8, and rarely ending before November 23 or after January 3. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Wuhan in February is 1.0°C (33.8°F). Over the last five days, the high temperatures have been 73, 66, 75 and 74. It feels sharply cold due to the high humidity of 77% and the wind. Temperature February. The tables give the maximum and minimum monthly temperatures based on long-term historical weather data. The average maximum temperature lies around 9.0°C (48.2°F). Winter, from December to February, is quite cold: the average January temperature is 4.5 °C (42 °F). There are 3 different periods to visit the Li River. The climate in Wuhan during February can be summarized as cool and reasonably dry. The average temperature in Wuhan is 17.2 °C | 62.9 °F. Recorded at 15:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) 25 November 2020 - 7 hours 13 … 1. Although the weather is not so pleasant, the scenery of plum blossoms in winter is great. Wuhan Weather February Averages, China. Choose between april or jun. Last updated today at 21:38. Wuhan is located on the east of the Jianghan Plain and at the junction where the Han River joins the Yangtze River. See weather overview. Wuhan has a warm sea climate with very moist, hot summers. Showing: All Year Climate & Weather Averages in Wuhan. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a cold 8°C (47°F), whilst at night -1°C (31°F) is normal. See Hour-by-hour Forecast for upcoming weather. For other monthly average weather and what to do in February look at the numbers below. Le climat est défavorable 3 mois sur 12 à Wuhan. Wearing long sleeves and jeans is fine but please also bring one or two T-shirts. Day by day forecast. In february the climate is not good. Read an overview of the climate. Brittany Ferries Cruise Nation DFDS English Heritage Enterprise Explore! Average High/Low Temperature: Wuhan. Please wait… Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec; High °C: 8 10 16 22 27 30 33 32 28 24 17 10 Low °C: 0 4 8 13 18 23 26 25 20 15 8 2 Average Rainfall: Wuhan. Read an overview of the climate. Methods In this study, we collected the daily death number of COVID-19, meteorological and air pollutant data from 20 January, 2020 to 29 February, 2020 in Wuhan, China. According to reports, India's Covaxin vaccine for the Wuhan Virus could be ready by February next year. Temperature (°C) 4 5.6 10.5 16.8 22.3 26.4 29.4 29.4 24.3 18.6 They also had 4.29″ of rain in January and 4.21″ of rain in February. The result is amazing white sandy beaches in great for budget India. The temperature rarely drops below freezing and it snows occasionally. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a cold 8°C (47°F), whilst at night -1°C (31°F) is normal. Loading weather data. It can get very hot in summer. The Köppen-Geiger climate classification is Cfa. We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. Phénomènes météorologiques enregistrement les années précédentes à Wuhan ☃ Température de l’eau dans les localités de Wuhan ☀ Temps de vacances pour Wuhan à février ☔. May In Xinjiang you get to see a mix of East and Central Asia. The humidity of 74% makes it feel colder. Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Wuhan in February, falling to 1°C at night. … Temperature In February, the average high-temperature is relatively the same as in January - a fresh 10.1°C (50.2°F). The average nightly low temperature is 2 °C (36 °F), and the average daily high temperature is 11 °C (52 °F). Winters are pretty mild. Photos: The novel coronavirus outbreak . Photos: The novel coronavirus outbreak . Map of Italy – from Wikipedia. The amount of rain in February is normal with an average of 61mm (2.4in). Travel guide and advices. © 2010-2020 World Weather & Climate InformationAll rights reserved. A medical worker rests at the isolation ward of the Red Cross hospital in Wuhan on February 16. The average nightly low temperature is 2 °C (36 °F), and the average daily high temperature is 10 °C (50 °F). There are sufficient rainfall and sunshine. Every January and February, Plum Festival will be held in East Lake. Wuhan, China: Annual Weather Averages. The lowest daily average low temperature is 34°F on January 19. With an average high temperature of 10°C (50°F) and an average low temperature of 2°C (36°F), Wuhan weather in February remains cold. Wuhan Weather in February. Wuhan weather in February. Winters are pretty mild. Average Weather during February in Wuhan (Hubei), China The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Wuhan in February is 1.0°C (33.8°F). Temperature February max. There is a way to experience Ubud in a fantastic less crowded way and this article will be your guide how to do that. Precipitation / Rainfall February. I checked the historical weather temperature for Wuhan in October and it shows and average high of 23 C and and average low of 14 c. I know you can't predict weather, but I have been watching Wuhan weather in September so far and it seems like the temperature is going to have to drop a lot in the two weeks. They say Wuhan belongs to one of the three ovens in China. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Wuhan can get cold (0°C to 7°C) during December, January and February. Find out more about our data sources. Select a destination to see more weather parameters. Summer is the longest season there, lasting about 130 days. The average nightly low temperature is 0 °C (32 °F), and the average daily high temperature is 8 °C (46 °F). High Temperature 10 °C 50 °F; Low Temperature 4 °C 39 °F; Rainfall 11 mm; Chance of Cloudy Day 36 % Chance of Fog Day 21 % Chance of Rain 43 % Chance of Snow Day 10 % Chance of Sunny Day 33 % Chance of Windy Day 5 % February; March; April; May; June ; July; August; September; October; November; December; January; Wuhan Weather for February 2020. January is in the winter in Wuhan and is typically the coldest month of the year. Loading weather data. Questions & Answers on Wuhan Weather (54) 1 2. February, the last month of the winter, in Wuhan, is a fresh month, with average temperature ranging between min 2.4°C (36.3°F) and max 10.1°C (50.2°F).